What our students told us is that they want the opportunity to deepen their practice, learn more about their bodies and integrate a sustainable, holistic yoga practice into their daily lives.
We have created a course that offers just this, it’s called the Practitioner Immersion Programme and offers 150hrs of intensive training. Giving you the opportunity to really delve into your own practice, learn Sanskrit and philosophy and through class and group tutorial time, develop and sustain a holistic yoga practice that supports your own health and wellbeing. It gives those who don’t wish to teach the opportunity to focus on their personal practice at a new and challenging level. And for those who do want to teach, the opportunity to develop the basic knowledge, skills and confidence in their own practice before learning to leach others. To be an exceptional teacher, you have to have an established practice and this programme will support you to develop that for yourself.
The course is 150 taught hours with optional home study and practice. The course is taught over 11 months, beginning with a 5 day intensive followed by five long weekends.
We would recommend having a minimum of 2 years’ practice. If you have been practising for less than 2 years, please get in touch and we can discuss your application.
Please note some theoretical elements of the course will be delivered online
We believe yoga is a life-long journey and our training programme is just the beginning. We want to inspire you to develop and grow in the practice, philosophy and principles of yoga.
Our programme is run by Yoga Alliance Professional Senior Teachers Jock Orton and Lucinda Pimlott. Please click here for their biographies.
The Lime House Training has exceeded my expectations; it has been life changing! I enrolled to develop my own practice; I thought it would mainly be my asana that improved, I didn’t realise that I would discover an inner calm and increased confidence.
Nachelle: 2018 TT trainee
• Dedicated practitioners who would like to have the opportunity to deepen their practice
• Students wishing to integrate a sustainable, holistic yoga practice into their daily lives
• Students interested in learning Sanskrit and philosophy
• Those wishing to develop and sustain a holistic yoga practice that supports their health and wellbeing.
• It gives those who don’t wish to teach the opportunity to focus on their personal practice at a new and challenging level.
• For those who do want to teach, the opportunity to develop the basic knowledge, skills and confidence in their own practice before learning to teach others.
• As a refresher course, for example for teachers who have had a break from teaching and would like to revise their learnings and regain confidence
The cost of this programme is £1970 or pay a deposit of £300 plus five instalments.
(Please note that the deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable)
Not included is: travel, accommodation on taught weekends, books and reference materials.
21st – 25th January 2021
18th – 21st March 2021
20th – 23rd May 2021
15th – 18th July 2021
16th – 19th September 2021
25th – 28th November 2021