- 10 class pass – these passes are valid for 4 months from the date of purchase. They may be shared with one other person and you will need to inform the studio if you wish to do this. They are non-refundable but may be extended under special circumstances.
- Monthly unlimited – these passes auto-renew using the credit care saved on our studio system. The credit card on your client profile will be automatically billed on the date of your original purchase each month. Your membership continues on a monthly rollover and you may cancel your membership at any time by contacting the studio. A monthly unlimited pass can be put on hold for 1 month minimum (not 1/2/3 weeks at a time), please contact the studio to arrange this. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Annual unlimited – this pass is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase and will need to be renewed manually once expired. You may cancel your membership during the year and will be entitled to a refund of 80% of the remaining balance, to cover the cost of an admin fee to process the refund. Refunds will be calculated from the following month after your cancellation (e.g. pass cancelled 20th August, refund calculated from 1st September).
- Concessions – the concession rates apply to drop-in classes and workshops only. Concession apply for the following: Students / Unemployed / Low Wage
In the event of cancellation 14 days or more before a workshop, you will receive a refund. Between 14 days and 48hrs there will be no refund unless we can fill your place before the workshop commences in which case your fee will be refunded. Should the event be cancelled by Lime House Yoga, you will be offered a full refund or if you would prefer, credit against future events held by Lime House Yoga.
Guest Teacher Retreat & Workshop Cancelation Policy
- More than four weeks’ notice, a full refund will be given minus 5% administration fee.
- Three weeks’ notice will be charged at 75% of the total amount.
- Two weeks’ or less will be charged the total amount of the invoice.
Retreats & Holidays
To book a holiday/retreat full payment is required of which £250 is a non-refundable deposit. Please note that payment schedules may differ for different retreats/holidays.
We understand that there are times where you may be unable to attend once payment has been made and we will always try to help where we can. In the event of cancellation 90 days or more prior to the retreat/holiday, you will be entitled to a refund (less the non-refundable deposit). In the event of cancellation 89 days or less prior to the retreat/holiday, payments are not refundable. If however your place(s) can be given to someone on the relevant retreat/holiday waiting list then we will refund you the payment (less your deposit). Should Lime House Retreats Ltd cancel the retreat/holiday, you will be offered a full refund or if you would prefer credit against future events held by Lime House Retreats Ltd.
Cancellation of your booking should be confirmed and notified by email.